Why do they need a Strata Report?
A Strata Report is essential for all purchasers of a strata-titled, community-titled or company-titled property, as they are jointly responsible for the entire complex. We provide potential buyers with a detailed report to ensure no significant underlying strata issues, assisting you in making a wise purchase decision.
Our BeSafe Strata Reports may include:
- Name of the current owner
- Current value of building
- Quarterly levies amount
- Current or proposed Special Levies (additional contributions outside quarterly levies which may rise for building defects or major works)
- Voting rights and your unit entitlement
- Whether the Strata Scheme complies with Fire Requirements, Work Health & Safety Obligations and Asbestos Management
- Amount in Sinking Fund and Administrative Fund, and if any funds are in deficit
- The Sinking Fund Forecast (10-15 years), if available
- Current legal matters and any legal issues in the last 4 years
When will my report be ready?
Post-inspection, it will take 48 to 72 hours to finalise your detailed report, including accompanying photos of any problem areas on the property.
Why choose Besafe?
Apart from complete peace of mind and safety, here are a few more reasons.
Buy and download an existing inspection report
With an industry-leading team equipped with the latest technology, we promise a seamless inspection process and a final report that is thorough, comprehensive and complete.
Featured news articles
Why Sydney homebuyers need independent property inspection reports
Property inspection reports are essential for Sydney buyers who want to ensure they get exactly what they are paying for.
Before you buy: Is your new house hiding leaks?
If you’re looking to buy a home in Sydney, a pre-purchase building inspection is vital to detect household leaks and rising damp.
Common Building Defects Found In Buildings
If you’re in the process of purchasing a new property, it can be daunting to consider the repairs it may need
Looking to purchase a property but wondering if you actually really need a building inspection
The Cause Of Wall Cracks
Understanding the cause requires consideration of a large number of factors
Cracks in Buildings
The sight of cracking can set off alarm bells in anyone considering purchasing a property